About Hollow Creek Farm
Hollow Creek Farm Equine and Canine Rescue is a South Carolina 501c3 that has rescued many hundreds of animals since 1999. Our mission is to rescue, rehabilitate and rehome severely abused, neglected, and exploited animals.
Hollow Creek Farm cares deeply about the welfare and future of our planet’s animals. This is why we teach people about:
- The harm animals suffer due to overbreeding
- Neglect that animals endure at the hands of cruel people
- Pain that animals suffer from irresponsible animal ownership
- Industries that exploit animals
- Effects of unrealistic human expectations of animals/behavior have on animals, shelters, rescues
- Reporting animal abuse when you see it
- Making a difference by making changes to improve the lives of animals
Education in Every Rescue
Hollow Creek Farm Equine & Canine Rescue is a South Carolina 501c3 that has rescued, rehabilitated, and rehomed hundreds and hundreds of abused, neglected, exploited & special needs dogs & livestock in S.C., N.C., & nearby states since 1999.
Hollow Creek Farm is sometimes asked to help rescue animals from hoarders, puppy mills, dog fighting, or other abusive situations in and around South Carolina.
Hollow Creek Farm is no place for pity. We believe in education, rescue, rehabilitation, and placement in forever families whenever possible.
Be Patient With Communication
Please be patient and wait for our responses. We are a small organization, and short-handed so please wait to hear from us. We care for furry guests 24-7 and can't respond instantly to potential adopters online.
We’re building and fixing fences, bringing hay, grain, dogfood, livestock supplies. We're taking animals to and from the vet, caring for injured animals, training and socializing animals.
Most people are used to instant answers but we only communicate by e-mail when we're done caring for the furry guests.
Visits By Appointment Only
Visits are for approved adopters only and must be set by appointment in advance. Drop-ins are not allowed for the sanctity and security of the rescued Hollow Creek Farm furry guests.
The reality is that most problems animals experience are caused by impatient, inexperienced, or uncaring humans. We do our best with the resources we have.
Only donations allow us to continue the work we do. Please help us help them: P.O. Box 147, Sharon, SC, 29742
Hollow Creek Farm Facts
- HCF relies SOLELY on donations to feed & care for animals at the rescue
- HCF has no paid staff & few committed volunteers
- HCF does not receive free vet care or medications
- HCF does not receive government or private grants or funding
- HCF does not have sponsors -- only donors
- HCF does not receive free building supplies, hay, grain
- HCF has limited space
- HCF educates humans about animal abuse, neglect & exploitation