About Hollow Creek Farm
Hollow Creek Farm Equine and Canine Rescue is a South Carolina 501c3 that has rescued many hundreds of animals since 1999. Our mission is to rescue, rehabilitate and rehome severely abused, neglected, and exploited animals.
Hollow Creek Farm cares deeply about the welfare and future of our planet’s animals. This is why we teach people about:
- The harm animals suffer due to overbreeding
- Neglect that animals endure at the hands of cruel people
- Pain that animals suffer from irresponsible animal ownership
- Industries that exploit animals
- Effects of unrealistic human expectations of animals/behavior have on animals, shelters, rescues
- Reporting animal abuse when you see it
- Making a difference by making changes to improve the lives of animals
Education in Every Rescue
Hollow Creek Farm Equine & Canine Rescue is a South Carolina 501c3 that has rescued, rehabilitated and rehomed hundreds and hundreds of abused, neglected, exploited & special needs dogs & livestock in S.C., N.C., & nearby states since 1999.
Hollow Creek Farm educates through stories about our furry Permanent Guests and furry guests available for adoption.
Sometimes we are asked to help rescue animals from hoarders, puppy mill busts, dog fighting rings, or other abusive situations in and around South Carolina.
Hollow Creek Farm is no place for pity. We believe in rescue, rehabilitation and placement in forever families whenever possible.
Be Patient With Communication
We are short handed so please be patient if corresponding with us. We are out caring for the furry guests 24-7.
We’re building and fixing fences, picking up hay, grain, dogfood, livestock supplies, taking animals to and from the vet, caring for injured animals, and socializing animals.
Please be patient and wait for our responses. Most people are used to instant messages, texts, phone calls. But we can only communicate by e-mail.
Visits By Appointment Only
Visits are for approved adopters only and must be set by appointment in advance. Drop-ins are not allowed for the sanctity and security of the rescued Hollow Creek Farm furry guests.
The reality is that most problems that animals experience are caused by impatient, inexperienced, or uncaring humans. We do what we can and do the best we can with the resources we have. Only donations allow us to continue the work we do.
Hollow Creek Farm Facts
- HCF relies SOLELY on donations to feed & care for animals at the rescue
- HCF has no paid staff & few committed volunteers
- HCF does not receive free vet care or medications
- HCF does not receive government or private grants or funding
- HCF does not have sponsors; only donors
- HCF does not receive free building supplies, hay, grain
- HCF has limited space
- HCF educates humans about animal abuse, neglect & exploitation