About Hollow Creek Farm
Education in Every Rescue
Learn more about Hollow Creek Farm Equine & Canine Rescue. It’s the goal of Hollow Creek Farm to educate people about animal abuse, animal neglect and animal exploitation through stories about our furry Permanent Guests and furry guests available for adoption.
Sometimes we are asked to help rescue animals from hoarders, puppy mill busts, dog fighting rings, or other abusive situations in and around South Carolina.
Hollow Creek Farm is no place for pity. We believe in rescue, rehabilitation and placement in forever families whenever possible.
Visits By Appointment Only
Visits are for approved adopters only and must be set by appointment in advance. Drop-ins are not allowed for the sanctity and security of the rescued Hollow Creek Farm furry guests.
The reality is that most problems that animals experience are caused by impatient, inexperienced, or uncaring humans. We do what we can and do the best we can with the resources we have. Only donations allow us to continue the work we do.
Be Patient With Communication
We are short handed so please be patient if corresponding with us. We are out caring for the furry guests 24-7.
We’re building and fixing fences, picking up hay, grain, dogfood, livestock supplies, taking animals to and from the vet, caring for injured animals, and socializing animals.
Please be patient and wait for our responses. Most people are used to instant messages, texts, phone calls. But we can only communicate by e-mail.
Hollow Creek Farm cares deeply about the welfare and future of our planet’s animals. The goal of Hollow Creek Farm is to rescue and rehabilitate severely abused, neglected, disabled and injured animals.
Through the animals rescued at Hollow Creek Farm, we teach people about:
- Animal abuse
- Industries that exploit animals
- The effects that unrealistic animal behavior/training have on shelters, rescues
- The dangers that animals suffer due to overbreeding
- The neglect that animals suffer in the hands of dangerous people
- The suffering that animals endure due to irresponsible pet and animal ownership
- That people can make a difference and make changes to better the lives of animals
We try to inform and share information with people to change their attitudes about adoption, about animal care, about animal training expectations and behaviors and about overpopulation and the affects that this has on the world.
Hollow Creek Farm hopes to make a difference in the lives of our furry friends and the attitudes of people who own them and are responsible for them.
Each furry guest at Hollow Creek Farm receives vet care, love, food, shelter and socialization.
There is a limit to the number of animals we can physically and financially take in and take care for. This rescue is privately owned, we receive no grants or freebies from veterinarians. We pay for all the animals’ meals, meds and care for them with a small but loyal team.
Hollow Creek Farm Facts
- HCF relies SOLELY on donations to feed & care for animals at the rescue
- HCF is comprised of foster homes in North Carolina & South Carolina
- HCF has no paid staff & few committed volunteers
- HCF does not receive free vet care
- HCF does not receive government grants or funding
- HCF does not have ongoing sponsors or donors
- HCF does not receive free medication
- HCF never receives free livestock supplies
- HCF has limited space
- HCF educates humans about animal abuse, neglect & exploitation