- Hollow Creek Farm Products
- Hollow Creek Farm Store
- Rehabilitation and Training
- Spay and Neuter Clinic
- Special Needs Guests
- Permanent Residents
- Hollow Creek Farm Rescues
- Friends & Sponsors of HCF
Welcome to Hollow Creek Farm Equine & Canine Rescue in Sharon, South Carolina. Hollow Creek Farm is a private 501(c)3 that is committed to animal rescue and rehabilitation. However, Hollow Creek Farm DOES NOT ACCEPT animals from individuals or the public. Rescues are by referral only from veterinarians, shelters, animal control and other rescues only.
Hollow Creek Farm is funded solely through donations. All food, care, supplies are paid in full by funds received from caring donors. The ability to care for and continue to rescue animals depends upon your help.
Hollow Creek Farm animals arrive from shelters, animal control, vets and other rescues. About 95% of animals have severe behavioral issues that had prevented adoption. Most have been severely abused and neglected. The other 5% of animals are handicapped or are in dire need of immediate medical care. This farm is their last chance at life in most cases.
With the help of veterinarians and a few volunteers, Hollow Creek Farm nurses animals back to health and begins socialization and training. Hollow Creek Farm has rehabilitated and found Forever Homes for hundreds of animals annually since 2002.
We are in dire need of donations due to very difficult economic times. We use 100% of all donations ONLY for the care of the animals. Please donate today so that we may continue rescue efforts.
Click to donate via PayPal: DONATE